Testimonials and Reviews for Aspect Interior Concept
At Aspect Interior Concept we focus on delivering and exceeding our clients expectation regarding their requirement by delivering professional products services on time and within our clients budget.
We often receive thank you letters from our clients giving us feedback on our services.
At Aspect its important for us to know how well we are meeting our clients goals and expectations and whether we live up to the high standards we set ourselves.
Its also important to maintain and build relationships with our clients so we can understand their need both today and in the future.
Please find below a list of current testimonials we have received.
- Client: Oxford Engineering
- Industry: Precision engineering and CNC machining
- Requirement: Isolated clean room facility within main assembly area
- Solution: Turnkey project of partitioning constructed clean room incorporating ceiling, lighting, air conditioning and ventilation system.
- Client's Remarks: "I have used Aspect's services professionally on a number of building and civil contracts. The final results meet or exceed expectations and I warmly recommend their services."
- Website: www.oxeng.co.uk
- Client: Classic Bedroom Interiors
- Industry: Manufacturer of replacement doors for kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
- Requirement: Expansion of office space on mezzanine floor
- Solution: Construction of fire rated partition office, including suspended ceiling and lighting.
- Client's Remarks: "We felt we were dealing with the person who would actually take control of the project, rather than a salesman who's involvement would end when we placed the order. We were not disappointed, the installation went exactly to the schedule you had indicated. We certainly would not hesitate in providing a positive reference for any prospective clients you may wish to steer or way."
- Website: www.kitchenrefurbs.co.uk
- Client: Tango Group Ltd
- Industry: Development and distribution of alternative energy products
- Requirement: Fit out of new UK headquarters office suite.
- Solution: Turnkey project comprising of glazed partitioning to create both private and open plan office areas including entrance foyer, with refurbishment of the suspended ceiling and upgrade of lighting, electrics and new IT cabling.
- Client's Remarks: "Thank you for the excellent work carried out at our new UK Headquarters. From the early quoting stage to the completion of the entire project we have found you and your team to have an excellent understanding of our needs, extraordinarily high quality of workmanship, and at the same time the ability to meet both the budget and the deadline."
- Website: www.tangogroup.net
- Client: Emergent Product Development UK Ltd (formerly Microscience)
- Industry: Development and manufacture of vaccines and therapeutics
- Requirement: Increased office space and additional laboratories.
- Solution: Turnkey project to create additional office space and breakout area onto mezzanine floor, with construction of ground floor laboratories below, incorporating fire rated partitioning, suspended ceilings, lighting, flooring, air conditioning and ventilation.
- Client's Remarks: "May I say how pleased I have been with the handling of the entire project. It is clear to see that customer satisfaction appears high in your agenda. Your knowledge of the industry also saved us a considerable amount on ventilation, for which I thank you. The mandatory forms, plans and other specific details relating to Building Control, dealt with by yourself, have led to an efficient approval."
- Website: www.emergentbiosolutions.com
- Client: Michael Martin
- Industry: Accountants and registered auditors
- Requirement: New shop frontage and ground floor meeting rooms.
- Solution: Aluminium framed and glazed shop front, with level threshold entrance. Construction of adjacent meeting rooms with double glazed partitioning incorporating blinds, with movable partition wall in red laminate finish between to allow larger meetings to be accommodated.
- Client's Remarks: "I am writing to say how pleased we are with the shop front and more importantly with the internal glass meeting rooms. In particular the folding dividing wall within the meeting rooms looks stunning and far better than we had imagined it to be."
- Website: www.mmpaudit.co.uk
- Client: St. Martins Property Corporation Ltd
- Industry: Leading property investment and asset management company in the UK, Continental Europe, Australia and Asia.
- Requirement: Alterations within a large, modern singular office premises to accommodate multi-occupancy.
- Solution: Removal of building's upper levels half-height glass balustrades and replaced with curtain walling, together with the constructions of sound-insulated partitioning, suspended ceiling alterations and modifications to the managed heating, lighting and fire detection systems.
- Client's Remarks: "Aspect Interior Concept Ltd have successfully carried out works on several occasions over the last two years, without any problems or concerns. They demonstrate a real understanding of the requirements, meeting the deadline and dealing with unforeseen items including client changes whilst also offering potential solutions. I would have no hesitation in using Aspect on future projects or recommending their service to others."
- Website: www.stmartinsproperty.com
© 2013 Aspect Interior Concept Ltd
Aspect Interior Concept Ltd provides commercial refurbishment which covers more than just office fitting and office refurbishment. A building refurbishment may include an office fit-out with office partitioning in solid or glazed partition walls, the glass partitioning enhanced by manifestation using a glazing film. In the design of an office alteration, it can form part of the decoration within office interiors. Our partitioning service covers all aspects of partitioning, including folding partitions and moveable walls. Using CAD and our project management helps ensure our associated services such as air conditioning, ventilation, electrical installations, suspended ceilings, lighting and flooring all comply with Building Regulations.
Commercial interiors can involve mezzanine floors, raised access floors and network cabling. Suspended beneath a mezzanine, ceilings fitted with the correct ceiling tiles can offer fire protection. Access flooring and computer floors may assist electrical and Cat5 cabling, which in turn can assist space planning for desks and office furniture. Each project could be considered bespoke, from choosing Cat2 or LG7 compliant light fittings, to installing generators and HVAC, from the choice of joinery to the decorating, Aspect Interior Concept Ltd covers it all.
Areas we cover include: Swindon, Marlborough, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Malmesbury, Cirencester, Cheltenham, Witney, Abingdon, Oxford, Wantage, Newbury, Devizes, Reading, Basingstoke, Andover, Salisbury, Winchester, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire